Sunday, December 28, 2008

Nielson Family Snow Day







If you want a bigger picture click on the image.....Ashlee and Spencer came down for the Christmas Holiday, and they kept us quite busy....we went out four wheeling on Friday and I got the bageebees scared out of me...but I am a sucker for punishment cuz Saturday we took about 15 of the Grand kids and parents and went out to the Coral Pink Sand dunes and did some serious snow stuff (mainly pulling everyone out of the snow) thank Heavens Eddie decided to take the jeep...I think we more than got our money's worth out of his wench. We left about 9:30 am and didn't get home until about 6:00 pm....I think the kids got their fill of snow for this year!!! I didn't think I would ever get warm again.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Lots of memories made that day LOL!