Saturday, November 8, 2008

NIELSON NEWS



Just to let you know we have had tons of birthdays the month of October. Emmy was baptized. Julie and Adam had their baby girl about three weeks early...She weighed 6'10 and was 18 1/2" long....she has coal black hair, and has enough to actually style. We think she looks like Tanner. Her name has been Brooklyn Anne (Julie's middle name is Anne) since they found out they were having a girl. I guess you all heard that Lisa was almost 3 months pregnant, but had a miscarriage...seems like sometimes you get the good and the bad all in the same week. Lots going on.
The deer hunt was pretty unsuccessful....(yeah) oops did I say that out loud.....the camping was great and the weather was wonderful....the cousins had a ball playing in the dirt.
Wish we could have been there for your Anniversary Mom & Dad.....but we were thinking about you and wishing we could be to dinner with all you guys.
Does anyone know if Shelley's family knows the blog information, I haven't seen any posts from any of her family.....this was her idea and since I don't hear much about their family, I would really like to have them post what is going on with all her bunch...I tried to call her the other day, but didn't get her, so if anyone hears from her will you check to see if she got my email that had all the blog information on it.
H-e-l-l-o Tonja, what's up with you, I thought this being your first grand baby.....we'd have the family blog full of pictures....This is our #20 and I'm still bragging! What the heck!!!

0 comments: